AVID HDX 16x16 Analog System
Item in Stock - Time last update: 11:23pm
Found it for less? Click for a price match
Premium Delivery is FREE on this product*
Multiple Finance Options available*
+ £ deposit
Sound engineers and audio professionals are always looking for quicker, easier and better ways to produce the music and audio content that is demanded from them today. The new and incredibly powerful generation of Pro Tools|HD systems fits that bill exactly. HDX gives you greater headroom, more tracks and a huge 5x DSP power to play with than the previous Avid HD Accel cards. HDX will tackle even the most demanding and post-production and music projects with ease and will give you the confidence that only comes with a truly guaranteed system.
Features & Specifications
- 5x more DSP power than the previous Pro Tools|HD Accel card
- Supports 256 channels of mixing up to 768 with a multi-card system
- Floating point architecture gives a higher definition sound
- Pro Tools HD10 software enables composition, mixing, editing and mastering of all audio material
- The addition of extra cards increases track count and plugin power
- The HD I/O 16 x 16 analog is the ultimate in multichannel analog to digital and digital to analog converters. The quality of conversion has been universally aclaimed as world class and it is the choice of professionals everywhere. Although this system comes with just one 16 x 16 interface, up tp 4 can be utilised on one HDX card giving a staggering 64 inputs and outputs at practically zero latency.
HD I/O 16 x 16 Analog Features
High-quality analog I/O:
- 16 analog inputs (using DB25)
- 16 analog outputs (using DB25)
Additional digital I/O:
- 2 channels of AES/EBU I/O (supports 192 kHz single-wire)
- 2 channels of S/PDIF I/O
- 8 channels of ADAT I/O (supports S/MUX II and IV)
This product has no user reviews at the moment. Log in to add your own reviews.