JBL LSR6332 Monitor (Left Single)
Call for availability.
Found it for less? Click for a price match
Premium Delivery is FREE on this product*
Multiple Finance Options available*
+ £ deposit
The LSR6332 incorporates a 12" Differential Drive dual coil woofer, 5" Kevlar midrange speaker and 1" titanium composite tweeter.
- Advanced Linear Spatial Reference design ensures flatter response at the mix position.
- Differential Drive® technology with dynamic braking for extended low frequency response and low power compression.
- Neodymium midrange with 2" voice coil and Kevlar? cone material for extended frequency response and low distortion.
- Titanium composite high frequency transducer with elliptical oblate spheroidal waveguide and damped polepiece.
- High-Density baffle for low enclosure resonance and stable inertial ground
- Linear Dynamics Aperture port design eliminates port turbulence and reduces port compression.
- Magnetically shielded for use near video monitors.
- Reinforced enclosure and convenient mounting points allow mounted installation.
- Midrange/high frequency sub-baffle may be rotated by user for horizontal or vertical orientation.
- Available as mirror image left and right models.
This product has no user reviews at the moment. Log in to add your own reviews.