Korg MR-2 Recorder
Call for availability.
Found it for less? Click for a price match
Premium Delivery is FREE on this product*
Multiple Finance Options available*
+ £ deposit
We live in a point and shoot world. Every day, people are using their phones and flip cams to take pictures and videos and share them with their friends and fans around the world. As video fidelity improves exponentially, the form factor continues to shrink. The new Korg MR-2 provides the same benefits to the audio enthusiast or recording professional; impeccable fidelity in a hand-held unit that is completely self-contained. Imagine the flexibility of being able to record anywhere at any time with superb audio quality. This and more is what the MR-2 can offer.
The MR-2 is an unsurpassed capture device; your audio butterfly net. With it, youll never miss a musical moment, whether its a band rehearsal, performance, concert, your own personal practice ? or any event, for that matter. While no other hand held recorder can match the MR-2s DSD fidelity, recordings made on the MR-2 can be converted into nearly any multi-bit format for use on any project and within any DAW software/hardware platform.
DSD is the highest quality audio format available today, using Direct Stream Digital technology to faithfully reproduce the original sound. Today, DSD is used by recording and mastering studios around the world as the preferred audio format for recording and mastering. We encourage you to try out the MR-2 so that you can experience DSD audio for yourself. When recording DSD audio, the signal is recorded without further conversion, and can then be played back in its original format, ensuring that every sparkling nuance of the sound is reproduced. This means that a DSD recording is able to preserve the sound in a form that is closest to the original sound, making it suitable as a future proof archive that can support changes in formats through the years. Top engineers and mastering experts proclaim that DSD offers the closest representation of analog warmth and the presence of the original recording than any other format.
- Multi-format recording and playback, including SACD ultra-high quality 1-bit DSD@2.8224 MHz; multi-bit PCM formats up to 24-bit@192 kHz.
- High-performance X-Y configuration stereo electret condenser mic; capable of rotating 210 degrees.
- Screw mounts provided on two surfaces allow mounting to a commercially available camera tripod for flexible placement.
- High-performance analog limiter, low-cut filter, and bass EQ are provided.
- 40 Recording Setups call up specific mic sensitivity, limiter, low-cut filter, and bass EQ settings to suit a variety of situations. Ten custom user settings can be memorized.
- Records directly to (and plays back from) SD or SDHD cards.
- USB 2.0 (Mini-B type USB connector) allows high-speed data transfer to and from a computer.
- Convenient, high-performance KORG chromatic tuner is built in.
- 128 x 128 pixel LCD with noiseless backlight provides excellent visibility.
- Two-way power; operates either on two AA nickel-metal hydride batteries, or on USB bus power.
This product has no user reviews at the moment. Log in to add your own reviews.
Korg MR-2 DSD Portable Recorder
You can view this product in action with the below video: