Lavry Engineering AD10
Call for availability.
Found it for less? Click for a price match
Premium Delivery is FREE on this product*
Multiple Finance Options available*
+ £ deposit
Ideal for a wide range of recording and broadcast applications, the LavryBlack AD10 builds on founder Dan Lavrys reputation for extreme transparency with a number of innovative new features for highest-quality sound, flexibility and ease of use.
LavryBlack AD10 sees the introduction of Lavry Engineerings unique Digital Alias-Free Emulation modes. With this exclusive system, in addition to Clear mode users can select the input characteristic of Tube, Transformer or both (Complex). The AD10 marks the first time that a Lavry Engineering unit has offered this type of option, explains Dan Lavry, President of Lavry Engineering. With AD10, very high accuracy and transparency remain the starting point. However, the engineer can also alter the original signal if they choose.
- Ultra low jitter mode to minimize source degradation.
- Internal Crystal 44.1, 48, 88.2, & 96 kHz sampling rates
- Ultra-stable internal and external clocking
- Greater than 117dB Dynamic Range (unweighted), 120dB (weighted)
- Less than .0009% THD+N (20HZ-20kHz)
- External Word Clock or AES sync for 32-100kHz operation
- 24 bit AES/SPDIF and optical outputs
- XLR professional level analog inputs (+4dBu)
- ¼ instrument line level analog inputs (-10dBV)
- Accepts balanced or unbalanced analog signals
- 14 segment digital meters w/Peak Hold
- Meter displayed gain setting from 0 to 13 dB (1dB steps)
This product has no user reviews at the moment. Log in to add your own reviews.