PMC have recently announced the release of their new world-class subwoofer speaker, the twotwo sub1 to go along with their twotwo series monitors. Here’s a little bit about the PMC twotwo sub1 and what you can expect.
• Built in ultra-low distortion Class-D power amplifier, with DSP-based filtering and bass management functions.
• Can be used to gain extra bass extension and headroom on the twotwo series monitors, or be used as a low frequency effects channel on a surround sound monitor system.
• 22Hz – 200Hz frequency response for rich, deep bass
• Elegant design to make the twotwo sub1 easier to place than typical cube-shaped subs. Featuring two long-throw bass drivers built out of natural materials with an ultra-light and ultra-stiff doped-paper cone the twotwo sub1 delivers unparalleled transient response.
• The input source, analogue input sensitivity, gain trim, and overall volumes are adjustable, as are the subwoofer’s low-pass filter slope and frequency.
Give our team a call or visit in-store for more details on the PMC twotwo sub1, and you can also check out the whole PMC speaker range here at Production Room by following the link below.