Call for availability.
Found it for less? Click for a price match
Premium Delivery is FREE on this product*
Multiple Finance Options available*
+ £ deposit
The TMC-6 Trigger MIDI Converter makes it easy to play and trigger MIDI modules and samplers from an acoustic drum set, or expand the sound palette of electronic drum sets. This affordable device uses the lightning-fast triggering technology of Rolands V-Drums for reliable triggering and super-accurate dynamics making it easy for acoustic drummers to tap into electronic sounds of their favourite MIDI module, or for V-Drums owners to expand their trigger inputs.
Works with Any Roland Drum Pad
The TMC-6 works with the full range of Roland drum pads from our entry-level gum rubber pads to our patented mesh-head V-Pads. Just connect a drum trigger cable and youre ready to play. The TMC-6 even supports separate head and rim shot triggering when used with the PD-120 and PD-80R V-Pads, and the three-way triggering of our CY-15R and CY-12R/C V-Cymbals.
Great for Acoustic Drums
When paired up with acoustic drum triggers, you can use the TMC-6 to trigger a sampler or other sound module from your acoustic drum set. Tap into a universe of sounds with this easy-to-use bridge.
Trigger MIDI Modules
With the TMC-6 and an electronic percussion pad or acoustic set with triggers, you can play high-quality drum sounds from MIDI instruments like Rolands Fantom workstation or XV-5080 module.
Expand Your V-Drums Kit
Use the TMC-6 to add more pads to your V-Drums kit, even if your module is out of trigger inputs. Now you can have those extra V-Cymbals and rack toms you?ve been dreaming about.
Features & Specifications
- Affordable trigger-to-MIDI converter for use with acoustic sets or V-Drums
- 6 Trigger inputs compatible with all Roland drum pads or acoustic drum triggers
- Uses V-Drums triggering technology for reliable and ultra-fast triggering
- Supports separate head/rim shot triggering of PD-120/80R V-Pads
- Supports 3-way triggering capabilities of CY-15R and CY-12R/C V-Cymbals
- Works with FD-7 Hi-Hat Control Pedal
- Trigger chase On/Off function; 12 User memories for storing settings
- Mounting plate included
This product has no user reviews at the moment. Log in to add your own reviews.