Sennheiser HD25-1 II
Call for availability.
Found it for less? Click for a price match
Premium Delivery is FREE on this product*
Multiple Finance Options available*
+ £ deposit
The closed-back HD 25-1 IIs are purpose-designed, professional monitoring headphones offering high attenuation of background noise. Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels and of extremely robust construction, these headphones perform exceptionally well in high-noise environments, e.g. ENG, sound reinforcement, studio monitoring and audio equipment testing. The capsule is rotatable for one-ear listening. They are highly efficient, making them ideal for battery-portable equipment. Ideal monitoring headphones for cameramen and DJs.
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods
- High maximum sound pressure level
- 70 Ohms nominal impedance for universal compatibility
- Tough, detachable steel cable
- Neodymium ferrous magnet systems and lightweight aluminium/copper voice
This product has no user reviews at the moment. Log in to add your own reviews.