Tannoy Reveal 501A (Single)
Call for availability.
Found it for less? Click for a price match
Premium Delivery is FREE on this product*
Multiple Finance Options available*
+ £ deposit
The original Tannoy Reveal Active near field monitor hasbecome an iconic fixture in recording studios across the world since itsarrival in the mid-nineties, widely recognised as the product that defined the category and has been the active monitor of choice for thousands of amateur and professional recording, creative composition and post production facilitiesworldwide. Building upon this world-class reputation, the all new Tannoy Reveal Active series represents the latest evolution of Tannoys high resolution active reference monitor technology.
Whether you are building a studio on a budget and dont want to compromise on sonic quality, or you need an active monitor with a small footprint, the Reveal 501a offers the perfect solution. Built to the same superior standard as the rest of the new Reveal range, the Reveal 501a packs performance, accuracy and value into a compact enclosure. Priced competitivelywith the entry-level recording setup in mind, the all new Reveal501a delivers awide bandwidth performance that will impress even the most seasoned pro.
The sculpted curved edges of the new Reveal's front baffle help to eliminate unwanted diffraction caused when sound dispersed from the sides of the cabinet is scattered back into the near field causing interference and phase distortion. By carefully smoothing off these edges, this unwanted diffraction is significantly reduced, delivering critical improvements to frequency response and crystal clear imaging, even when off-axis.
In the pursuit of achieving a wide and even nearfield monitoring sweet spot, delivering accurate and highly controlled high frequencies is critical. The new Reveals feature a brand new tweeter design comprising of soft dome HF driver coupled to an elliptical waveguide that has been optimised to provide very controlled high frequency directivity and minimise diffraction, providing a wide and consistent listening field.
- Integrated 60W total power amp unit
- 5 (130mm) LF/MF driver and 1 (30mm) soft dome tweeter delivering wide frequency response of 64Hz 30kHz
- Sculpted and rigid front baffle design to minimise diffraction
- Response has been optimised for quarter space near-field operation, such as on a meter bridge or on a table either side of your control surface.
- Front firing reflex bass port to negate boundary-coupling
- Bass unit development using to minimise offsets and linearise the suspension components.
- Wideband tweeter design extending the amplitude response beyond 20kHz audibility to 30kHz to improve the phase response from within the audible band.
- LED indicator shows power status
- + 1.5 / 0 / -1.5dB HF trim switch for custom room adjustment
- Rear mounted volume control for convenient Home Studio and PC/MAC laptop/desktop use.
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced jack connectors
This product has no user reviews at the moment. Log in to add your own reviews.