Call for availability.
Found it for less? Click for a price match
Premium Delivery is FREE on this product*
Multiple Finance Options available*
+ £ deposit
TASCAMs US-200 is a 2-in/4-out USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface for Mac and Windows computers, housed in a lightweight, portable chassis. Audio can be recorded at up to 96kHz/24-bit resolution. Two high-quality XLR microphone inputs provide phantom power for condenser microphones. Four unbalanced RCA outputs are available on the rear panel, as well as a MIDI input and output for synths and drum machines.
A direct monitoring path is available on the US-200, for monitoring without the delay of going through computer software. The US-200 is buss-powered, meaning no additional power supply is required.
A copy of Cubase LE5 is included the latest version of Steinbergs 48-track workstation software. VST plug-in support, automated mixing and MIDI tracks allow you to craft large productions without adding any other software. If you want to use your own software, the US-200 supports most Mac and Windows software such as Logic Pro, Live, Nuendo, Digital Performer, Fruity Loops, and Pro Tools 9.
TASCAM US-200 AUDIO INTERFACE / TASCAM US-200 / US200 / US 200 / US-200 / TASCAM AUDIO INTERFACE / TASCAM US-200 INTERFACE
- 2-in/4-out USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface
- 96kHz/24-bit audio resolution
- Two mic preamps with phantom power, XLR/TRS combo jacks
- Four unbalanced RCA outputs
- MIDI input and output
- Signal Present and Overload meter LEDs on each input
- Line Out/Phones level control
- Monitor mix level control and Mono/stereo switch for direct input monitoring
- Instrument (high impedance) switch for input 1 with indicator LED
- Includes Cubase LE5 48-track workstation recording software
This product has no user reviews at the moment. Log in to add your own reviews.