Wharfedale Connect 502 USB Mixer - Ex Display
Call for availability.
Found it for less? Click for a price match
Multiple Finance Options available*
+ £ deposit
The Wharfedale Connect 502 USB Mixer is a high quality micro-mixer suitable for a wide range of applications. The Connect 502 features an intuitive, ergonomically designed user interface that is excellent for beginners and professionals alike. Comprehensive connectivity ensures that a Connect 502 will fit into any situation you need.
Professional big mixer features such as Phantom powered, balanced XLR microphone inputs give you full functionality and great sound in an ultra compact and cost effective package that is ideal for live sound, home studio recording and fixed installations. The Microphone pre-amplifiers use the same high quality components and construction methods that are employed in the recently released SL Series Mixers.
Features & Specifications
- Switchable Global +48V Phantom Power
- 16-Bit / 48kHz USB Interface
- Clip LED's on Mic/Line Channels
- Balanced XLR Mic Inputs
- Pan/Balance Controls On All Channels
- Stereo Channels with Balanced/Unbalanced ¼" TRS Jacks
- Separate Main Mix and Phones Outputs with Level Controls
- Stereo 4 Segment LED Meters
- Stereo 1/8" and 1/4" Headphone Outputs
- 1 Mono Mic/Line Channel and 2 Stereo Channels
- Input Gain Controls On Mic/Line Channels
- 2 Band EQ (Mono Channel Only)
- USB Destination Switches