Yamaha 01X MLAN Production Studio Mixer
Call for availability.
Found it for less? Click for a price match
Premium Delivery is FREE on this product*
Multiple Finance Options available*
+ £ deposit
The Yamaha 01X Mlan Production Studio. Respected, 24-bit/96-kHz FireWire Audio/Digital Mixer/Control Surface for Mac and PC with 28 Mixing Channels, Dual Effects Processors and 4-Band EQ and Dynamics Per Channel for your Mac or Windows computer.
The Yamaha 01X is an integrated 28-channel digital mixing console, control surface and audio I/O interface for computer based digital audio workstations. The mixer features 2 mLAN (FireWire) connections capable of sending and receiving 24-bit / 96kHz audio signal to Mac or Windows based DAWs. A total of 8 microphone and line level switchable inputs are featured. Channels 1 and 2 feature balanced XLR connections, capable of 48V phantom power. An unbalanced 1/4 inch jack Hi-Z input shares channel 8 with a balanced line level input. S/PDIF in/out (RCA/Phono/cinch) provides a digital stereo connection to CD recorders. Dual 32-bit effects processor engines provide a full array of pristine DSP effects, relieving the strain of native processing on the host computer. Full dynamics processing and 4-band parametric EQ is provided. In addition to the mixing capabilities, the Yamaha 01X is a full featured DAW remote control surface. Featuring low latency audio interfacing over mLAN for both Windows and Macintosh based computers the 01X delivers remote control power never before offered in a multi-function device. The Yamaha 01X boasts DAW support for Cubase SX, Nuendo, Sonar, Logic Audio, Digital Performer and many other software products. Track-arming, transport control, plug-in-editing, mixing, window selection plus much more can all be controlled directly from the 01X. Bundled with the Yamaha 01X is a professional suite of user interface control software and commercially available VST effects plug-ins offering enhanced vocal processing, final mastering and studio quality, formant-accurate pitch correction. Whilst the Yamaha 01X itself has one of the most intuitive user interfaces yet designed, using the 01X in conjunction with Yamaha?s acclaimed Studio Manager, you can also instantly see and control every parameter directly from a computer screen. On top of this O1X comes with a VST compatible 01X channel module which mimics the hardware DSP and functions of the console, and lets you copy parameters from Studio Manager directly into your VST hosting application, offering a level of integration never before thought possible. The Yamaha 01X is everything you need to produce music on your computer with your favourite sequencing software. It combines the functions of several key studio components, including digital mixing console, DAW control surface, digital audio/MIDI interface, and multi-effects processor - all in one compact, affordable and easy-to-use unit.
The main features of the Yamaha 01X include:
- Respected, 24-bit/96-kHz FireWire Audio/Digital Mixer/Control Surface for Mac and PC with 28 Mixing Channels, Dual Effects Processors, 4-Band EQ and Dynamics Per Channel for your Mac or Windows computer
- 28 channels of digital mixing capability with full dynamics processing, 4-band parametric EQ and two 32-bit effects processors
- DAW Remote Control with Motorized Faders and full support of major DAW software packages such as Cubase SX, Nuendo, Sonar, Logic, Digital Performer and more
- Two 24-bit / 96kHz mLAN (FireWire) ports allow direct integration with any Mac OS or Windows based computer
- Dual 32-bit effects processor engines deliver pristine quality effects, minimizing the strain of DSP processing on the host computer
- Low Latency ASIO/WDM/CoreAudio Driver for Windows XP & Mac OS9/OSX
- ASIO/WDM/Core audio Latency values range from 2.2ms upwards
- CoreAudio/CoreMidi level support in Mac OSX, Windows XP/OMS MIDI support
- Stand-alone digital mixer
- 8+1 motorised faders
- Rotary input gain control and data encoder on each channel
- 2 x XLR mic inputs with +48V phantom power
- 6 x 1/4 inch jack TRS mic/line inputs
- 1 x Hi-Z (guitar) input
- mLAN I/O - Up to 63 mLAN compatible products may be connected together in any order
- S/PDIF (coaxial) stereo digital I/O
- 2 x footswitch inputs
- 2 x MIDI I/O
- SRC on stereo digital input
- 2 x 32-bit effects processors
- 2 aux's
- 55x2 character LCD with back light
- 99 scene memories
- Bundled plug ins include Vocal Rack, FinalMaster, Pitch Fix
Yamaha 01X Minimum system requirements for the Mac are OS9/OSX, G4/G3 Single 700MHz, 320Mb Ram, 170Mb Hard Disk Space
Yamaha 01X Minimum system requirements for Windows are Windows XP, Pentium 1.2Ghz, 384Mb Ram, 500Mb Hard Disk Space
An IEEE1394 (i.Link) or FireWire port supporting S400 (400Mbps) speed on your Computer is needed. If no interface is present, a suitable PCI / PCMCIA FireWire interface may be used
Cubase AI4 is a special, compact version of Steinberg's famed music production software system that is included as part of selected Yamaha audio hardware.
Based on the same technology as Cubase 4, Cubase AI4 offers powerful yet easy-to-use software tools for audio recording, editing, MIDI sequencing and mixing ? exclusive to customers of selected Yamaha hardware. The unique integrative features meld Yamaha hardware and Steinberg software to one completely integrated production system. This includes Studio Connections Recall technology that saves and recalls all studio settings with a single mouse click within Cubase. But Cubase AI4 also features the new AI technology which takes the integration to a new level. The full Plug&Play support means that settings for connected hardware such as driver selection, input and output routing setup as well as remote configuration are all completely automated.
The main features of Cubase AI4 include:
- Cubase 4 audio engine
- 48 audio tracks and up to 64 MIDI tracks
- HALion One software sample player with selected Motif sounds
- Plug&Play VST/MIDI setup with Yamaha products such as Motif XS Music Production Synthesizer and n-series Digital Mixing Studio
Studio Connections Recall as well as special product-specific functions for perfect software-hardware integration
- 25 VST effects, including 15 VST3 plug-ins
- 20 MIDI styles and 480 drum loops included
This product has no user reviews at the moment. Log in to add your own reviews.